Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Read a Good Book Lately?

Well it has been way to long since I have been by.  Not that I have not found anything worth sharing, but more that I have just been to preoccupied to share it.  So I plan on getting back to sharing stuff starting today.

So here I introduce you to WOWIO.
http://www.wowio.com/

WOWIO  is all about the book.  Sign up, and start browsing.  Soon enough you will find a book you want to read.  Select it, add it to your library.  Read it online for free, or buy a pdf copy for a very small fee.

One of the great surprises is the section of "sponsored" books.  A sponsored book has had the pdf cost covered by someone else.  These books are downloadable for free.  There's a nice list of classics in this section.

Oh and if you are a big reader of comic books, this is the place for you.

So, hop on over and read a good book.  If you find something really good, let me know, I can always use a few more good books to read.

RRW

No comments:

Post a Comment