Thursday, May 27, 2010

getting new things

This has been a week for getting new stuff. Today I went to pick up my new diabetic shoes. Now most remember the old diabetic shoes. They came in two colors, black and brown, and one style, ugly. Now they come in lots of colors and some actually quite cool colors and styles. So here are my new shoes.     Just try and tell me they are not the most awesomest shoes ever.   Now next week the fun continues.   I was talking with a tech guy at AT&T and mentioned that I was gonna need to get a new phone as mine was starting to act up.  He mentioned that I had the Equipment Maintenance Plan.  What this means is that up to a total of $400 in a 12 month period, I can get a replacement phone sent for little or nothing.  If I had gone with a similar model it would have const nothing, but I decided to go for the upgrade for an extra $3.33 a month for 6 months.  It should be here by next Friday.   Finally, I went last week to be fitted for new glasses.  It takes about 2 weeks for them to be ready.  Then it is off to pick them up in Athens.  Once again, finding the right program, means the glasses are costing me nothing, but the cost of gas to go get them.  And it does not hurt that my absolute favorite book store is a few doors down.  I can't wait to break my glasses in by going shopping at B&N!   So that has been what is up with me.   Stay tuned.......

Posted via email from What I Think Of.....

No comments:

Post a Comment