Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pizza

I know I should not have ordered pizza.  I always feel awful the day after.  However, I could not bring myself to eat one more chicken strip.  My sanity was at stake.  So I ordered the pizza, actually two.  It was a minimum order thing.  Then I ordered cheezy bread.  They were kind of bland.  Then to completely crash and burn, I ordered one of those fudge lava cake things.

When I saw the box, I was a bit deflated.  It was SO tiny.  I ate it and it was like 4 bites.  It was good, but not THAT good.  Won't be ordering that again.  Well, once more but only because I have a coupon for a free one.

So I had pizza for supper.  And I will probably have pizza for lunch or supper tomorrow.  Now if only I can get through tomorrow without a major upset stomach.

Stay tuned....

Posted via email from What I Think Of.....

No comments:

Post a Comment